On this coming Christmas,
I
've decided to denounce my citizenship
I've decided to censure, revile and vilify my legality from the 'BLACK RACE'
Then maybe I can travel farther,
live in the woods surrounded by nature far away from the prada.
Seek shelter
on the summit of the hills,
marvelled by the vocals of the wild beasts.
Then maybe I can;
lie down under the thick bushes,
and hide under the swampy reeds
Then maybe I could be opportune to;
cultivate the Land of wheat
and refine the Barley of Grapevine .
A land that has not been afflicted or impaired with Human's chaotic nature
A land where food is plentiful and secure,
nothing is lacking and no need to find cure
Then, maybe I can prerogatively concoct and fabricate on the abundant iron , without any law binding me.
I could as well climb to the peak of the Chimborazo and explore the wonders of the galaxies
Through this,
I will gain freedom.
Freedom to be controlled by NATURE.
Unlike my fellow negroid,
I
don't want to be a slave,
a slave to 'the black world' , 'the black environment'
I don't want to spend my whole life on earth in search for a mere 'PRODUCT' from a TREE
I wanna gain autonomy from the world of MEN over me
The world where *STATUS* is the order of the day
where most Children are sent to school so as to gain STATUS in the society today
and Knowledge gained is being wasted and dissipated.
Freedom from a world where Citizens are concerned about what the government can do for them,
but fail to reason about what they can contribute to their country's development
My fellow citizens,
I know this sounds weird,
But sincerely this is the truth that has to be heard,
The thing about Truth is ;it can be denied or ignored, but not avoided.
I really wanna be free .
Free from a Race where our Government doesn't recognise it's citizens,
they recognise Votes and Currencies.
They are blindly ruled by the mere PRODUCT made from TREES.
You know what,
Cut it,
This RACE I do not accept it
because an ERROR does not become a MISTAKE until you refuse to correct IT
We can REDIRECT this.
How?
Let me just suggest this;
If we really wanna stop being slaves,
We will not look at the government who embezzled public funds
We will not look at the mayhem in the northern regions
The answer to our problem is not above us or below us
but it is in US
Each and every one of US
We really have to change US
We have to change our Mindset about things around US
Because to save US is to save our Economy
And to save our Economy is to save US
Knowing fully well that we are created to contribute to our community
And not embezzle from our various locality.
My fellow citizens,
On this coming Christmas,
I
've decided to denounce my citizenship
I've decided to censure, revile ad vilify my legality from the 'BLACK RACE'
From the race of being a Slave ,
A Slave of Dogma.
Thank you very much for reading this my Piece to this very point , and I hope you benefitted from it. I still remain your activist. TUYI TOSIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment