A place from afar
A thick forest named Sambisa
not far away from the border
Its name sends cold sensation down the spine of Mr President in his Villa
It's fame has shook the earth crust and its pillar
A place
where War is the Mantra
in a bid to create an order
Turning men into beasts
and women into meats
A place
which makes brave soldiers pee on their pants
on the sight of its inhabitants
Men born from another Eve
Allah, they say "It's a sin to forgive"
Guarded with the Gate of Hades
The thirst for blood is an incessant crusade
Human flesh is their daily bread
With greed they drink the blood they shed
I know of a place
where the sky is devoid of clouds,
maintaining the light blue colour.
while the sun shone on the grounds,
thirsty of water and liquor
I know of a place
Even with the blood they are SHARING
There is God oooo!
They kept Mrs Jonathan Weeping.
Thanks for reading my piece.
I still remain your Activist
TUYI TOSIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment