The Nation's Enemy
destroying the Peace and progress of the Economy,
the Enemy Living Next-door named THE SOCIETY.
I don't wanna be deceived by your deceitful tongue filled with lies,
I don't wanna find favour in your greedy eyes without a strife,
cos of you, Christ paid the price.
I don't wanna be like other kids that have no final say about things in their lives
they are caught in the web of the RAT RACE by allowing a mere piece of paper called CERTIFICATE to determine their success in Life
I will like to live out my Dreams and Vision
without any restriction from customs and tradition
Coz the world has progressed in all division.
I want to live my world thinking Creatively, Innovatively , Critically, and Independently ,
without being limited by THE ENEMY named SOCIETY
I do not accept Complacency
I vilify a SOCIETY where I would be told to bag all the degrees on earth
and still embrace Mark Zukerberg , or Bill Gates as a Role Model.
SOCIETY where only the Cynical Elites have the final say
and the masses will unquestionably obey
Robert Kiyosaki once said, and I quote;
"Most parents , and THE SOCIETY will tell their wards;Go to school, get all the degrees you can,get a good job, get married ,have kids, retire and die"
But sincerely,
SOCIETY has taught us to make a LIVING but not a LIFE
by adding YEARS to our LIFE and not LIFE to our YEARS.
EDUCATION is the best Legacy,
not degree, not school nor THE SOCIETY.
We live in an era where Knowledge can be gained Socially,
and not limited to the knowledge in form of words from a lecturer's vocal cavity.
I say NO,
I do not concur.
I cannot let an individual in form of a company
or a group of individuals in the name of government determine my income or salary
I will like to control my personal finances in an atmosphere of autonomy.
I will like to seek knowledge in any institution of my choice without any restrictions from the government,
and be taught how to CONTRIBUTE to my country's development .
Coz,
I can't imagine a University that has Professors, Doctors, and Colossus in Computer Science , had its website hacked by a young dude from the blue , whom has never seen the four walls of an institution before.
Unlike what THE SOCIETY tells us,
I do not want to be trained to work in a Factory,
but be trained to CONTRIBUTE to my Nation's Economy,
have a SAY in the Society,
where I will not be judged by the Printings on Paper ,
nor the Scale of My Wealth,
but by the Knowledge I possess.
Through the internet , a vast amount knowledge is being disseminated and gained globally,
instead of screwing my buttocks to a chair and learning the same syllabus my grandpa learnt when he was in school as being dictated by The Society.
I bind you Oh Enemy,
Enemy of progress in the Nation's Economy
Your Greed had made you tell people 'Read To Earn'
But I wanna break free so as to 'Read To Learn'
So as to have an Impact in My Locality.
I still Remain Your Loyal Activist TUYI TOSIN
What a master piece. nice revolutionary thought. we chose to learn through self manifestation to contribute our own quota to the nation. bravo... brava
ReplyDeleteTnx dude
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete